Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hulk


I did this ballpoint pen sketch in church. Don't worry I could still hear the word while I was scribblin in my lil sketchbook. I love drawing the Hulk for some reason. I usually go straight to the green guy when I'm just doodling. He's just a fun character to draw. I also do alot of Spider-man too. There have been so many different artists interpretations of him. I am loving Ed McGuinness''s version in the new Red Hulk series. I love his style. I'll get there one day . LOL I'll just keep practicing and trying to get better. The Hulk movie is freaking awesome by the way. I am one of the view peopl that didn''t think the first one was that bad. It needed improvement by far, but it was solid, to me. Ok, now that I've seen the new one, the first one now sucks to me. They nailed it from Ed Norton's potrayal of Banner to the action sequences it was all good. Thank You Marvel for and Louis Letterier for doing it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment