Thursday, April 25, 2013

Call me Overwhelmed

I have had the most ridiculously overwhelming response to the Cards poster I made. This has been by far the biggest response to any piece of art I have ever had. Even bigger than my Black History comic book. So I will do more like it for sure. I don't mind if people only know this piece of art of mine. I think most people have seen it on the net via facebook or twitter or even on Peyton Siva's own Instagram (which I am not a part of because my phone isn't compatible :() but hopefully some of those people know I did it. As long as they know I worked hard on the piece. I don't mind if I am a one hit wonder to some people, just as long as I can still make work that a few people still enjoy. I will keep trying to make good work and hopefully I may have a few people come by the site and check me out. Thank you to everyone who has supported me.

No comments:

Post a Comment