Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Derby City Comic Con

The Derby City Comic Con was one of the most exciting and inspiring experiences of my art career. It really made me feel great. Thank you to everyone that came by my table and saw me and supported my books. I still have plenty of stuff left so just e-mail me and I can get it to you. The Store is also still open. I sat next to the awesome Terry Hudleston who I spoke with briefly and was humbled by the guy's talent and enthusiasm. So Thanks for that, man. I also met a ton of other really talented artists. He also stole all the fans from that side of the room so I had to hussle my butt off to get attention. But it made me work hard and get fast at sketching. Check out the article in the Courier Journal newspaper.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20110716/NEWS01/307160068/Comic-convention-Louisville-draws-heroes-villains

No comments:

Post a Comment