Monday, December 27, 2010

My contest Entry

One of the websites I frequent is the parka blogs. It is a blog that is dedicated to posting reviews and images of art books that come out for movies, specific artists, etc. If you know anything about artists and illustrators, you know we loooove art books like the art of How To Train Your Dragon, or the Art of Toy Story, etc. Well I love the site. Anyways, they had an art contest in honor of the christmas holidays. The theme was Kung Fu Santa. So I was dying to win an art book of my choice, which was the prize, but I did not win. I put everything into my little image, but hey, those are the breaks. Luckily, the site posted all of the entries. My name is listed under mine. There are some really creative entries. Check it out at the link:

http://parkablogs.com/content/results-drawing-contest-4-kung-fu-panda

No comments:

Post a Comment